- To bring critical awareness among people on Local Self Governance, Human Rights, education, environment, health, gender, cultural heritage, gram swaraj and ensure their participation to accelerate the development process for sustainability.
- To organize, promote and capacitate the peoples’ organizations, like-minded NGOs and other networks for building solidarity and taking collaboration on efforts/action against anti people forces to establish alternative sustainable development.
- To promote peoples’ knowledge and human values like love, affection, brotherhood, cooperation, mutual understanding, secularism, gender equity and fight against untouchability.
- Providing/encouraging/undertaking social / educational / cultural and community development projects / activities/ programme.
- Initiation of feasible action programme for sustainable development in rural and urban areas, slums to improve the quality of individual life through self reliance and channel them to reach their optimum potential for growth and development.